You can look beautiful attending Prom
Cinderella’s Closet offers a large selection of formal wear that Ada County high school students can rent for $20. We have over 500 gowns in all sizes and lengths. We also rent tuxedos that include a vest and tie or bow tie.
Dates & Hours
Cinderella’s Closet will be open during April for the 2022 Prom season.
Renting dresses and tuxedos during Prom season on:
- Every Wednesday in April, 4:00 – 8:00 PM (April 6, 13, 20 and 27)
- Every Saturday in April, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM (April 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30)
- $20, cash or bankcard only (checks will not be accepted).
- You MUST HAVE your current valid Ada County High School Student I.D. to be able to rent the formal wear.
- Returns need to be made by the Wednesday following your event. If you cannot return the formal wear by then, please contact us.
- The returns can be made to the Assistance League of Boise Thrift Shop during regular business hours (Monday 1:30-5:00, Tuesday-Friday 10:00-5:00, Saturday 10:00-4:00)
- Please include the paperwork so the formal wear can be checked in properly. If you have lost the paperwork, attach a piece of paper with your name and phone number to the formal wear.
- If the formal wear is not returned, the student will be contacted first, then the attending high school
Cinderella’s Closet pictures by The Storytellers.
Donations of Formal Wear are Always Welcome!
Bring “gently used” gowns, tuxedos, and formal wear to the Assistance League Thrift Shop and mention to a volunteer that this is a donation to Cinderella’s Closet. A tax receipt will be provided.
(208) 377-4327, ext. 332