You can look beautiful attending Prom
Cinderella’s Closet offers a large selection of formal wear that Ada County high school students can rent for $15. We have over 600 gowns in all sizes and lengths. We also rent tuxedos that include a vest or cummerbund, tie or bow tie.
For those teens located in Canyon County, prom dresses are available to rent through the Red Carpet program in Caldwell. Please contact Pam Cunningham (208-466-8376) for information regarding this program.
Dates & Hours
Renting dresses and tuxedos during Prom season on:
- Thursdays, 5:00 – 7:30 PM: 2018 dates TBD
- Saturdays, 12:00 – 4:00 PM: 2018 dates TBD
- $15, cash or bankcard only (checks will not be accepted).
- You MUST HAVE your current valid Ada County High School Student I.D. to be able to rent the formal wear.
- Returns need to be made by the Wednesday following your event. If you cannot return the formal wear by then, please contact us.
- The returns can be made to the Assistance League of Boise Thrift Shop during regular business hours (Monday 1:30-5:00, Tuesday-Friday 10:00-5:00, Saturday 10:00-4:00)
- Please include the paperwork so the formal wear can be checked in properly. If you have lost the paperwork, attach a piece of paper with your name and phone number to the formal wear.
- If the formal wear is not returned, the student will be contacted first, then the attending high school
Cinderella’s Closet pictures by The Storytellers.
Donations of Formal Wear are Always Welcome!
Bring “gently used” gowns, tuxedos, and formal wear to the Assistance League Thrift Shop and mention to a volunteer that this is a donation to Cinderella’s Closet. A tax receipt will be provided.
(208) 377-4327, ext. 332